“After years of serving your country, trust Success Path Consulting to serve you”
What brought you to our career services for Veterans page today? Did you recently return from Iraq or Afghanistan and are searching for a new career? Do you have a spouse or family member who is looking for a reentry point into the civilian work force? The bottom line is, whatever your reason, we’re glad that you found us and you’ve come to the right place!
Today’s labor market is one of the toughest since the Great Depression, and as you may know the unemployment rate for veterans is even higher than for non-veterans of the same age groups. For example, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics March 2012 report, young male veterans (ages 18 to 24) who served during the Gulf War era II, had an unemployment rate of 29.1 percent in 2011, as compared to 17.6 percent for nonveterans.
Success Path Consulting doesn’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, but we recognize that returning veterans face unique challenges when trying to reenter the civilian workforce. We also understand that returning veterans have strong skill sets that civilian hiring managers might not initially recognize. We therefore focus much of our attention on how to successfully translate that experience into something a civilian hiring manager can understand and appreciate. Our starting point is always to listen to you so we fully understand your goals and aspirations. Once we understand your goals our Career Consulting Sherpas set to work to personalize a plan, which we refer to as your Success Path. Some of the services that we provide include:
• Talent / interest assessment exercises
• Assistance in translating your military accomplishments into something that that civilian hiring managers can understand
• Assistance in locating positions of interest within your desired field
• Customized resumes that demonstrate that you also have a civilian skill set
• Customized cover letters tailored to specific job applications
• Interview tutorials combined with mock face-to-face or Skype facilitated practice interviews
• Professional thank-you letters
• Salary negotiation coaching
Click the link to see a la carte pricing for services and the discounts offered for bundling two or more services – like our VETERAN PLATINUM PACKAGE VALUE BUNDLE– a $140 savings.
We accept VISA and MasterCard.